We assure you the most beautiful smile
Dental Care Services in New Brunswick & Highland Park NJOur Dental Clinic is a place where you feel confident with your smile. Since every person’s dental needs are unique, we dedicate time to understand your needs to provide the best appropriate treatment for your complete oral health that is pain free, comfortable and satisfied treatment.
Checkup and Cleaning
A dental checkup cleaning is a routine visit to the dentist that consists of an examination and a teeth cleaning, usually recommended every six months. Regular dental checkups and cleanings can help prevent cavities, gum disease, bad breath, tooth loss, and other oral health problems and treat any dental problems and to maintain good oral health.
During a dental checkup, the dentist will:
- Perform a thorough examination of your mouth, teeth, and gums
- Advise you on ways to improve your oral hygiene and general teeth-cleaning habits
- Recommend treatment or other measures for dental problems, if necessary
- Polish your teeth
- Report their findings to the dentist
- Take X-rays if ordered by the dentist
Dental emergency service is a type of dental care that provides immediate treatment for urgent dental problems. If you have a toothache, a broken tooth, or a dental infection. Dental emergency services can help you avoid complications, relieve pain, and restore your oral health.
Some examples of dental emergencies are:
- Severe toothache
- Swelling or bleeding of the gums
- Abscess or pus in the mouth
- Loose or knocked-out tooth
- Broken or cracked tooth
- Damaged or lost filling, crown, or bridge
If you have any of these symptoms, you should call your dentist as soon as possible and explain your situation. Your dentist will advise you on what to do and whether you need to visit their office right away. If you don’t have a regular dentist, you can search for a dental emergency service near you online or call a local dental clinic.
Dental restorative services are procedures that aim to repair or replace damaged or missing teeth. They can improve the function and appearance of your smile, as well as prevent further problems.
Dental implants are a great option for people who want to replace their missing teeth with natural-looking and functional prosthetics. They can improve your quality of life and boost your self-esteem.
They can restore your ability to chew, speak, and smile with confidence. They can also prevent bone loss, preserve your facial structure, and improve your appearance. Dental implants are designed to last for a long time, with proper care and maintenance.
A dental implant supports a crown, bridge, or denture. Dental implants can replace one or more missing teeth and restore your smile and chewing function.
Dental implants have many benefits, such as:
- They look and feel like natural teeth
- They are durable and stable
- They prevent bone loss and preserve your facial structure
- They improve your speech and chewing ability
- They do not require any special care or maintenance
A dental denture is a removable replacement for missing teeth and surrounding tissues. It can help you improve your appearance and your oral health. There are two types of dental dentures: complete and partial. A complete denture is used when all your natural teeth are gone, while a partial denture is used when some of your natural teeth remain.
Dental dentures can be customized to fit your mouth and match your natural teeth color. You may need some time to adjust to your new denture, but once you do, you will enjoy the benefits of having a beautiful smile and a functional bite.
Dentures can be removable or fixed, depending on your preference and dental condition.
- Removable dentures can be taken out and cleaned easily.
- Fixed dentures are attached to implants or crowns, and they are more stable and comfortable.
Dental inlays and onlays are types of restorations that can repair teeth that have moderate damage or decay. They are different from fillings and crowns in terms of size, shape, and placement. Dental inlays are used to fill the space in the center of a tooth that has been affected by a cavity or injury. Dental inlays can strengthen the natural tooth. Dental inlays do not cover the cusps or points of the tooth.
Dental onlays are used to cover a larger area of a tooth that has more extensive damage or decay. They can restore the function and appearance of the tooth and prevent further problems. They are usually applied to molars and premolars that have a biting surface.
Are you looking for a way to improve your smile? Do you have stained, chipped, or uneven teeth that make you feel self-conscious? If so, you might want to consider dental veneers. Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that are attached to the front surface of your teeth to enhance their appearance. Dental veneers can help you achieve a natural-looking, beautiful smile that lasts for years.
Dental veneers are a safe and effective way to transform your smile. You may want to talk to Dr. Suji about dental veneers if you have:
- Severe tooth decay or gum disease
- Weak or insufficient enamel
- Teeth grinding or clenching
- A habit of biting your nails or chewing on hard objects
Here are some of the benefits of dental veneers:
- They can cover cosmetic flaws such as discoloration, gaps, cracks, or misalignment.
- They can resist stains better than natural teeth, especially porcelain veneers.
- They can protect your teeth from further damage or decay.
- They can boost your confidence and self-esteem.
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure that can improve the appearance of your smile. It involves applying a bleaching agent to your teeth, which breaks down stains and discoloration. Teeth whitening can be done at home or by a dentist, depending on your preferences and budget. Some benefits of teeth whitening are:
- It can boost your confidence and self-esteem.
- It can make you look younger and healthier.
- It can enhance your oral hygiene and prevent tooth decay.